Why our CNA program?
- FLEXIBLE OPTIONS TO FIT YOUR SCHEDULE - DAY AND EVENING CLASSES
- INSTRUCTORS WITH REAL WORLD EXPERIENCE - HELP BRIDGE THEORY WITH CURRENT PRACTICE
- EXECPTIONAL STUDENT SUPPORT- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION WITH SMALL CLASS SIZES
- FAST TRACK PROGRAM- COMPLETE THE COURSE IN 21 DAYS
- CNA STATE EXAM- CENTERPOINTE IS A REGISTERED TESTING LOCATION
- MOST AFFORDABLE PROGRAM IN SACRAMENTO- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE
Our Nursing Assistant Training Program is developed to train men and women become competent, safe, and efficient health care providers. It was developed and created to meet the growing need for better trained Nursing Assistants (CNA) in all areas of health care, including long term care, skilled nursing homes, hospitals, and out-patient settings. Our program is designed to meet this specific need. The faculty and staff are committed to help students gain knowledge and develop skills that will prepare them for employment as a CNA in the health care industry and to satisfy the demands of the communities.
Our instructors have real world experience that are currently working in field to help bridge theory, nursing procedures and techniques used today. 50 hours of theory and 100 hours on clinical experience for a total of 150 hours required by the California Department of Public Health.
Centerpointe Learning Institute is approved by the California Department of Public Health, Licensing & Certification
What our students say
“Centerpointe is a great facility with very involved staff and personable instructors. The instructors kept me engaged with the in-class material and the hands-on skills practice helped me pass on the first go through! I would definitely recommend Centerpointe Learning Institute for anyone that is looking to be a Certified Nursing Assistant!”
Send us a message, we love to hear from you! Give us a call or email if you have any questions.